Powerbets Kenya powerbet paybill accepts no responsibility should you make a deposit into any account other than that of the Company, or enter your own account details incorrectly when requesting a withdrawal. Your deposit is credited to the Powerbets Kenya username matching the mobile number used for making a deposit. It is your responsibility to ensure that you add your correct customer data as indicated on our site instructions and the correct Powerbets Kenya account or payment details. In the event that an error occurs, Powerbets Kenya accepts no responsibility for recovering these funds and your account will not be credited.
1. Access the account page.
2. Click on the deposit menu.
3. Select the amount you want to deposit from the listed values or select “Other Amount” to enter a custom deposit value.
4. Select your deposit method; either M-PESA or Airtel Money.
5. Enter your mobile money pin to verify the payment.
6. Once the payment is confirmed the deposited amount will be reflected in your account balance.